Deformation Monitoring of buildings and structural elements during demolition, construction and refurbishment. Using precise measurement techniques and laser scanning to assess three dimensional deformation over time as a 4D geospatial solution.
Topographic Surveys for design and analysis for groundworks, site configuration, access and planning and as built records.
Utilising laser scan data and other geometric information, we can generate and build comprehensive and accurate 3D CAD models. The use of laser scan data provides detailed geometric information of a structure or structural element providing an unrivalled level of detail which can be modelled from the outset of a project or as a staged processed, with different levels of detail added to the model through the lifecycle of a project.
Laser scanning for floor flatness & Wall Verticality analysis
Laser scanning can be used to capture comprehensive data coverage of floor and wall areas for analysis and output of industry standard reports to identify:
- Missing or out of tolerance construction
- Floor flat inspection
- Verticality analysis
- Slab deformation
Deformation Monitoring of buildings and structural elements during demolition, construction and refurbishment. Using precise measurement techniques and laser scanning to assess three dimensional deformation over time as a 4D geospatial solution
For the Construction process we can provide geospatial solutions to construction sequencing.
- As built land and structural surveys
- Pre demolition surveys utilising laser scanning & spherical photography
- Set up baseline deformation monitoring surveys
- Baseline spherical photography for construction milestone documentation
- Ongoing deformation monitoring surveys to quantify structural movement
- Spherical photography at construction milestones
- Laser scanning and 3D modelling for construction verification and clash detection